- "You’re not your brain. You’re your heart. Don't be afraid to love."
- —Megan's last words
Megan O'Brien-Dodd was the daughter of Sean and Louise O'Brien, the niece of Tobin, the older sister of Walter O'Brien, and the wife of Sylvester Dodd. She was hospitalized due to multiple sclerosis (MS). The MS affected her nervous system, causing immobility and eventually respiratory failure, as the nerves that run the respiratory system were severely damaged and unable to keep her lungs going.
Megan is the opposite of her younger brother, she is very light hearted and loves to have fun, wanting to enjoy every second of her life especially since she knows she has limited time. However, she is serious when she needs to be, and is much more understanding of people and comforting. She cares for her friends and family, and is especially protective of her brother.
- She had B+ blood.
- Her family had a rock cenotaph for her, and it reads "she taught us to love".
- She died at hull Hospital.
- She married Sylvester Dodd while in hospital. Sly not only did it because he loved her, but also to stop Walter from putting her back on a respirator against her wishes. They used Band-Aids as wedding rings.
- Her grave is seen in "Sly and the Family Stone".
- On the grave, it shows that she was born in 1979, and died in 2015.
- She is not a member of Team Scorpion, despite the fact that Sylvester Dodd married her.
- She died in Arrivals and Departures, on Monday, November 23, 2015.
Single Point of Failure (flashbacks)